Please read this before continuing with the registration, this is registration for the FOSS.IN/2012 conference to be held on Nov 29 – Dec 01,2012.
- The Early Bird Delegate Registration fee is ₹1,500/-. Early Bird Registration will be available till October 21, 2012.
- Delegate registration for individuals after the Early Bird Registration period is ₹2,500/-.
- Spot Registration (at the venue) is ₹3,500/- save your money and register now while you can. Online registration will close on November 28, 2012.
- Students with a valid student identity card pay a discounted fee of ₹1,500/-. The limit for purchase is one ticket per student.
- The delegate fee includes access to all aspects of FOSS.IN, including all talks, workouts, workshops, mini-confs, etc, as well as lunch and tea/coffee on all three days. There is no per-day charge, the delegate fee is the same whether you attend one day or all three. The limit for purchase is one ticket per individual.
About the Delegate Pass:
When you register, you will receive a ticket in your email. Please bring a printout of this ticket with you when you come to the venue! At the registration counter, please present this ticket, and you will receive your Delegate Pass. It is mandatory to display this card whenever you enter the premises or any area within the premises (such as an auditorium). It is common for people to have the pass on the first day and forget it at home (or lend it to a cheapskate friend) on subsequent days. Please remember that we can only issue one delegate pass per individual.
Moral of the story: DON’T LOSE YOUR DELEGATE PASS!
Registration is handled securely by our Registration Partner – DOATTEND.COM. Please click on the register button to proceed.